HELP NEPAL Network, United States
Help Nepal Network US is funding one-year tuition for 22 students in Rising Lotus Children's Village, an orphanage in the outskirts of Kathmandu.
- April 14, 2013
- HELP NEPAL Network USA will be participating in the Walk for Nepal event in Washington, D.C.
- Sept. 9-16, 2012
- HELP NEPAL Network USA secured second place in the fortnight-long Chase Community Giving Contest and won a US $100,000 grant from Chase.
- Sworupa Khadka ran the Berlin Marathon to raise funds for Help Nepal Network on September 30, 2012
- Nepalese Summerfest in Washington, D.C. on May 25-28, 2012
- Pankaj Rayamajhi ran the SunTrust Rock 'n' Roll USA Marathon on March 17, 2012 to support Help Nepal Network
- HeNN, U.S. screens the Nepali film "Dasdhunga" in Cambridge, Massachusetts (11/11)
- Upasana Mainali ran the ING New York City Marathon to raise funds for Help Nepal Network (11/11)
- The Nepalese Student's Association at the University of South Florida organized a Deusi-Bhailo program and contributed $1,500 to HeNN, U.S. for construction of a women-friendly toilet at the Shree Bishnu Secondary Schhol in Dolakha, Nepal (11/11)
- HeNN, U.S. participated in Walk for Nepal in Boston (11/11)
- Saurav Karki ran the Marine Corps Marathon and Sagun KC, Upama Khatri, Pranita Pradhan, Sailesh Tiwari and Sange Lama ran the Marine Corps 10K race in Washington, D.C. to raise funds for HeNN (10/11)
- Kshitij Prasai and Anish Sharma ran the Westchester Half Marathon in New York to raise funds for HeNN (10/11)